|Get a FREE Issue (PDF; 740 kb)||
Inside Microsoft PowerPointInside Microsoft PowerPoint gives you the unique "how-to" information that user manuals and books don't by focusing on real-life presentation issues. You can easily and instantly apply the tips and techniques you'll learn from Inside Microsoft PowerPoint to your day-to-day presentation needs. Thanks to the well-thought-out illustrations and step-by-step instructions included in every issue, you'll be more productive with Microsoft PowerPoint than you ever thought possible.
- Bring your presentations to life and keep your audience captivated with animation and special effects.
- Use multimedia such as video clips, sound effects and music to add excitement to your presentations.
- Set up effective builds and slide transitions to help you clearly communicate your message.
- Make your presentations interactive by using hyperlinks and action buttons.
- Create, build and use charts to drive home critical information.
- Embed links and objects from other applications.
- Produce professional-looking slide shows that will get you noticed.
- And more!
Unlike other books or user manuals, every issue of Inside Microsoft PowerPoint focuses on real-life presentation topics. You'll get solutions to your presentation dilemmas from experts who test and work with PowerPoint every day. That means you'll be able to instantly apply the tips and techniques you'll learn to your day-to-day presentation needs.Some of the featured columns include:
- Quick Tips. Topics covering quick tips, shortcuts, and insider secrets to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Back to Basics. Step-by-step instructions for basic tools and features in Microsoft PowerPoint
- It's Showtime! Presentation tips such as how to create handouts and backup materials as well as public speaking tips.
- Web Watch. Retrieve information, software, plug-ins, or services from the Web to enhance your PowerPoint capabilities.
With your subscription, you'll get 12 months of unlimited online access to your current month's journal issue, plus 12 months of unlimited online access to the entire database of articles published in previous issues of your journal.
Thanks to our Solution Center's quick and easy online search capabilities, you'll find solutions to your specific computer and software problems--instantly!
A Solution Center site license offers unlimited access to a complete reference library containing thousands of articles, tips, and professional solutions only a mouse click away. The comprehensive, easy-to-use, how-to information you’ll find in our Solution Center covers the specific hardware and software applications you and your colleagues use every day.
Choose from a complete line of Business and Personal Computing, Graphics and Design, and IT and Web-related topics including Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, and more.
Many K-12 schools, universities, Fortune 500 corporations, and government agencies across the country are utilizing our online Solution Center as their primary training resource. Others use it as a cost-effective reference database providing invaluable support to IT help desks, trainers, office workers, and everyone within their organization.
Eli Journals offers special pricing on multi-user options including:
- Exclusive online-only content
- Print and online combinations
- Entire content library site licenses
Click here for more information about the site license program.